[+] Al Bantani Crew a.k.a Pandeglang Hacker Team [+]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ The Largest Muslim Hacker Community ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
LINK PARTNER

Top posters
Rascal_21
Potion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites I_vote_lcapPotion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites I_voting_barPotion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites I_vote_rcap 
Moeslim_Soldiers
Potion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites I_vote_lcapPotion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites I_voting_barPotion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites I_vote_rcap 
Cvh0
h1t4k3
offistar
menjelajahbumi
riv182
0nCeR
ohara_inamiji
Kn19ht

Potion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Potion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites Empty
PostSubject: Potion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites   Potion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Potion Flasks
Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This game is very good website, we see more!

Should you wish to create the vials yourself, you’ll need a brand new resource called red sandstone. With a Mining level of 81, you can mine the non-tradable red sandstone north of Oo’glog (south of the Feldip Hills). You can mine a maximum of 50 red sandstone per day.

Take the sandstone to Oo’glog (after completing the As a First Resort quest), to Rutmir’s robust glassmaking machine. You can use the machine to fire the red sandstone into robust glass, which can be blown into potion flasks using a glassblowing pipe, as long as you have a Crafting level of 89. Decant potions into the flasks and feel thoroughly prepared for long combat trips (flasks will shatter once emptied of their contents).
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This game is very good website, we see more!
Completed flasks are tradable. We expect entrepreneurs with the Crafting and Mining levels to make a healthy profit, should they choose to sell them on.

Paul
RuneScape Content Developer The Seal of Passage is no longer required when visiting Lunar Isle after Lunar Diplomacy. As such, the Elite Fremmenik task set has some new rewards:
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This game is very good website, we see more!
Up to 28 Suqah teeth or Suqah hides can now be traded in daily with Rimae Siralis for 9 noted pure essence each.
The NPC Contact spell now allows players to switch from the Lunar spellbook to the ordinary spellbook.
The Seal of Passage now has a daily teleport option to Lunar Isle.
- The graphics for the Barrows equipment have been tweaked based upon player feedback.

- It is now possible to decant potions into any dose variant, and also possible to split potions into smaller doses by using a 2-dose potion on an empty vial.

- Slayer-specific drops in Dungeoneering can now only be picked up by the player who dealt the most damage to the creature for the first 30 seconds.
- Several monsters have had their Combat level adjusted to reflect that the monsters have differing combat behaviours. No monster stats have been adjusted with this.

- All untradable potions, such as overloads and extreme potions, can now be stored with a beast of burden.
Back to top Go down

Potion Flasks Optimise your inventory by buying or creating the new potion flasks. These items act as larger vials for your potions, allowing you to store six doses rather than the conventional four – perfect when conquering bosses.Want to find game sites
Page 1 of 1