[+] Al Bantani Crew a.k.a Pandeglang Hacker Team [+]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ The Largest Muslim Hacker Community ~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
LINK PARTNER

Top posters
Rascal_21
Huntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements I_vote_lcapHuntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements I_voting_barHuntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements I_vote_rcap 
Moeslim_Soldiers
Huntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements I_vote_lcapHuntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements I_voting_barHuntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements I_vote_rcap 
Cvh0
h1t4k3
offistar
menjelajahbumi
riv182
0nCeR
ohara_inamiji
Kn19ht

Huntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Huntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements Empty
PostSubject: Huntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements   Huntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Historic visit to Libya by Pentagon chief Panetta
TRIPOLI, Libya (AP) — U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said "the torch of freedom" has passed to the Libyan people and he pledged during a historic visit Saturday to Tripoli that the United States will do all it can to help the country move toward democracy.

But he and his Libyan hosts acknowledged the threat of Islamic militants gaining ground in this period of political uncertainty following the ouster and death of longtime dictator Moammar Gadhafi.

Panetta and Libyan leaders identified challenges for the government now forming, including how to gain control of the militias that overthrew Gadhafi during an eight-month civil war.

"This will be a long and difficult transition, but I have confidence that you will succeed in realizing the dream of a representative government," Panetta said during a news conference with Prime Minister Abdurrahim el-Keib.

"The torch of freedom that has passed throughout the centuries and now passes from nation to nation in the Middle East and North Africa burns brightly here in Libya. May it light your way to a future of peace, prosperity and freedom," Panetta said.

While his visit was brief, Panetta made history as the first U.S. Pentagon chief to set foot on Libyan soil.

He evoked U.S. history, too, with a visit to the cemetery presumed to hold remains of U.S. sailors killed in Tripoli harbor in 1804. Their deaths were memorialized in the famous "shores of Tripoli" line in the Marine Corps hymn.

Both Panetta and al-Keeb expressed confidence that the fledgling government will be able to reach out to the militias and bring them together.

"We know how serious this issue is," said al-Keeb, "We realize it is not matter of saying 'OK, put down your arms, go back to work or do what you want to do.' We realize that there are lots of things that we need to be organized."

More broadly, Panetta said the revolts across the region represent a quest for sovereignty by the people, but they will all involve different approaches and challenges.
Back to top Go down

Huntsman gets New Hampshire newspaper endorsements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[+] Al Bantani Crew a.k.a Pandeglang Hacker Team [+] :: All Movies & Video-
Jump to: